Monday 8 October 2007

Bloggerment 29

Another enjoyable Sunday night at the Bloggerment. This is a great crowd, I really enjoy playing with you guys.

Made the final table, lost a couple early on then it was really tight for quite a while got down to the last three with Carl being heavily stacked against me and Mair who were pretty much even. It got to the stage were the three of us were about even and then it was me and Carl all in and I took him out, which left hubby and wife Heads Up.

A couple hands of not much happening I pushed with pocket 10s only to run into Mair's AJ and did she not go and hit the full house and the Bloggerment Bridesmaid I became.

Well played Mair hats of to you, maybe next week I will lose my Bridesmaid tag and become the Bride.

Looking forward to the RTR League on Friday, last one of this season and the Bloggerment next Sunday.

Cheers!

No comments: