Monday 19 November 2007

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello readers

ive not posted for a while basically coz i aint been playing much , thats patently obvious coz guess who took the walk of shame at bloggerment 35 . Still coulda been worse , i might have lost to the hammer!!!!!!!!!

Im up for the RTR challenge on tuesday ( details can be found at www.raisetheriver.com ) where ive got $10 and 3hrs 30 mins to make as much of a profit as i can , but what makes this different from the previous challengers is that my better half Mair38 is competing at the same time .
Current leaderboard is

1st - HULLJIMI +$8.98

2nd MATTYH -$4.30

3rd BURNLEYMIK -$10 in 2 hrs 19 mins



so i think this isnt going to be the easiest thing ive ever had to do


I'll let you all know how i got on


Stan

5 comments:

Raisetheriver said...

Please one of you do worse than me!! I hate being last!!! LOOL

In all seriousness though good luck and i bet the dry run will have stood you in good stead. if I had half-a-brain I would have done the same thing and avoided the embarassment of being bottom of the hall of fame!!! I will be watching the live threads with interest!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Fancy a blog link exchange sir?

Anonymous said...

Where ya gone????

Can you link up my new blog please.

http://burnleymik.ukpokerscene.co.uk/

ty

Amatay said...

update this blog fish :-)

Defender said...

Hello,

My name is Mike. I am a big fan of your site. I recently started my own poker blog and wanted to know if you would be interested in linking our sites up? My site is:

http://system.squarespace.com/poker-project/

My journal already draws a good amount of visitors, but the poker section is new. Anyways, best of luck to you.

-Mike