Tuesday 6 November 2007

This weeks plans

Think i'll turn pro like amatay ( naaah bugger that Mair would kill me )

i railed Matty last night when he did the RTR blog challenge . Didn't he do well !!!!! so that sort of inspired me to have a dry run before my turn and Mair agreed so it looks like we got our own family dry run comp .

Blonde / virgin challenge is over now so i'm gonna have to come up wi summat else to keep me amused midweek although i hear there is some sort of individual league coming up so i'll enter that


Stan

3 comments:

Amatay said...

Think im gonna have a bash at this rtr blog challenge too, see how quickly it takes me to bust lol. Cheers for the comments on my blog btw m8.

Anonymous said...

Erm Stan just read your blog, don't make me ill for goodness sake! Pro hahahahahahaha FFS we would be poor, no food, no poker no nought...kidding heehee

You do real well in your stt's and mtt's hun keep at it.

xx

PS If u ever did get good enuf to go pro id support ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the railing, Stan. It's a tough challenge. Good luck on your go