Thursday 8 November 2007

RTR challenge

As i said on my earlier posting mair and I decided to do a dry run , well let me tell u all who are gonna give this a go - its forkin difficult.

I decided to play a few 18 man $1.75 turbos as im not too bad at them and theres a $10.80 1st prize .

So much for being ok at these tourneys , i played 4 and i finished 7th , 7th , 7th , and 6th so no money there . I did however managed to get a second in a 45 man 1.10 turbo where i scooped $10 but i gave up playing after 1hr 45 mins due to being overtired . dunno how Mair got on as she was out cold when i checked on her .

So conclusion : i ended up +$3.65 with 1hr 45 left but im under no illusions that i would have stayed that way had i continued with challenge - i guess i'll need to see when its my turn


Tonite ive got the welsh open APAT online tourney on blue square
probably bust out early but i'll give it my best shot


Stan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knowit's tough!!

I like the 45 man man idea. Might try that next time!

3 and half hours is a longer time than you think though and making $10 last that long at the lower limits is sooooo tough!

Looking foward to seeing you actual results. I think about 2hrs 18 would be good!! ;-)

dD said...

first time i have visited, sorry it took so long ......

woot !!!!

you are older than i am *)

regards

dD

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog www.pokerweblogs.com. It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter

Littleacornman said...

Geee someone older than even Dudley?? Is it possible? :-)))